arjun kapoor’s twitter is a blessing on mankind
velai illa pattathari
ohm shanti oshana
vaayai moodi pesavam
one by two (mal)
ennu ninte moideen
<smaanything that rima, deepika, priyanka, shobana, fahadh, nivin, prithvi or dulquer make this year
my friend's legal studies textbooks
the dark tide (andrew gross)
the bastard of istanbul (elif shafak)
in search of gandhi (richard attenborough)
encyclopedia of religion (dk)
world cultures and world religions-the coming dialogue (hendrik kraemer)
vampire academy (richelle mead)
a thousand splendid suns (khaled hosseini)
the time keeper (mitch albom)
secrets to the grave (tami hoag)
the queen’s hinglish (baljinder k.mahal)
the city of shadows (michael russell)
the satanic verses (salman rushdie)
east, west (salman rushdie)
midnight’s children *again* (salman rushdie)
the demon seed and other writings (m.t. vasudevan nair)
a survey of kerala history (a sreedhara menon)
ancient promise (jaishree misra)
atlas of world history (collins)
architecture in art (national gallery)
i never knew there was a word for it (adam jacot de boinod)
beyond indigo (preethi nair)
ghostgirl *i think i bought this for my sister* (Tonya Hurley)
the short second life of bree turner (stephenie meyer)
siddhartha (herman hesse)
the book thief (markus zusak)
Anything for my favourite penne :~)
- MELON - my first impression of you: Who is this awesome girl making them awesome edits, koi toh roko isse ;_;
- PEACH - what I like most about your blog: the variety of fandoms your blog reflects. Just by scrolling through the first page we are exposed to a multifariousness! Malluwood se Bollywood se Kollywood se Hollywood, and if I may say, Lollywood tak!!!
- VANILLA - what I like most about you: Sab kuch, there’s nothing not to like about you!! But what I do love about you is your willingness and openness to different fandoms.
- LILAC - why/how I started following you: yaara I’m so forgetful, that I couldn’t possibly pinpoint one specific thing that made me follow you. I think it was an ensemble of things actually- I just couldn’t resist!
- ORANGE - my opinion of you and our status: You’re brilliant, Cathy. Always sharing some mallu awesomeness with us ignorants. I might as well go as far as saying you’ve enlightened me to a whole new way of life…by introducing me to Dulquer and Nivin ;_; #my2husbands
- COCONUT - a blog that reminds me of yours: none, Catherine, none. YOU ARE YOUR UNIQUE SELF and no one comes close to you.
- PLUM - a song that reminds me of you/your blog: Khalbilethee khalbilethee!!!!! Kizhakku pookum!!!!! and Johnny Mone Johnny too!
- SWEET PEA - would I go out with you: Ya it’s settled. Either make your way to here or I come there~
- STRAWBERRY - I secretly think…: You’re too good for all of us.
- MANGO - anything you want me to answer about you: Like I said b4, either make your way here or send me a ticket for there. I will teach you everything (not that you need it of course).
my heart just burst into a thousand m&ms of pure happines
'He was Antony Moses A, and you are Antony Moses B. B doesn't know the people and events that A knew. He doesn't know any personal details either. In a way, both are completely different people.'
your favourite could never
yah, because me and naz are like bffls4lyfe.
LOL omfg- no, it was just something i saw on fb and was like ‘ohh, that’s cute’
THE CAR PASS IS ACTUALLY A
NIKKAH VISA CARD
AT ‘NEW LIFE’ BANK
WHO COMES UP WITH THIS GOLD???
*edit: before everyone has a fit about me getting a personal invite- found this on fb :P
should be in the faq (now i wonder why i put that there? *quizzical sarcastic face*). i’m from god’s own country- currently residing in the continent down under ;P
khoobsurat + pastel rainbow